Rilke Schule has built a new facility to house our growing student body. The following documents from that process have been made available by the APC and school administration. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are provided from the APC Town Hall meeting on December 19, 2014:
Excel file downloads:
- Class Projections - Higher Retention
- Financial Outlook with Higher Retention Rates and Property Tax
- Rilke Financial Outlook with Higher Retention Rates and No Property Tax
- Class Projections - Lower Retention
- Financial Outlook with Lower Retention Rates and Property Tax
- Financial Outlook with Lower Retention Rates and No Property Tax
The presentation given by the APC at the Building Project meeting on October 16th is now available in pdf form at this link.
The APC has compiled a set of questions and answers regarding the new building project, many of which were unable to be addressed during the meeting due to time constraints. Click here to read the questions submitted at the October 16th meeting, and the answers submitted by the APC.
Building Task Force
The Rilke Schule Building Task Force is the committee dedicated to providing a new school building for Rilke Schule. It is comprised of representatives from the APC, RSV, RSI, and the Faculty, as well as Principal Ball.
- August 14, 2015
- March 6, 2015
- January 31, 2015
- January 16, 2015
- January 9, 2015
- July 30, 2014
- July 2, 2014
- June 6, 2014
- May 15, 2014
- May 8, 2014
- April 28, 2014
- March 17, 2014
- March 2, 2014
- February 17, 2014